8 Spring Social Distancing Fitness Ideas
by Cameron Greene
April 25, 2021
Spring has sprung. While a lot of people have gotten vaccinated, it's still important to observe social distancing measures to keep everyone safe. Here are 8 Spring social distancing fitness ideas:
1) Get outside and take up walking or running. A little fresh air is good for the soul.
2) Do an outdoor yoga workout or class. Grab a mat and find some green space or find an outdoor yoga class in a park near you.
3) Go for a hike! Hiking is a great way to get outdoors and is the perfect social distancing workout. Plus, you'll get to take in some nature and beautiful surroundings.
4) HIIT it! Do a tabata workout outside that requires little to no equipment.
5) Go for a bike ride. Many cities have trails or beltways that are great for cycling!
6) Take a dance class! Grab some friends and do a dance workout class in someone's backyard!
7) Find a court. Into pickleball, tennis, volleyball, etc? Find a court and a few friends to play with.
8) Find a challenging staircase outside and do a stair workout!
I recently did a juice cleanse in which you drink one gallon of juice per day for a two day period. The two gallons o...
Fitness challenges are a great way to stay in shape during the Summer. Here are some great fitness challenges to look...
Tips for living a healthier life start with taking action. As life returns back to normal, it's hard staying on track...
Does sauna therapy actually work? The answer is yes! Did you know that sauna therapy helps to liberate toxins stored ...
There are lots of beauty trends out there right now such as Coolsculpting and Cryotherapy. But, have you heard of Coo...
Another Wellness Wednesday is almost in the books. How are we doing on our 2021 goals so far? Today, we are going to ...
I made one of my New Year's Goals to drink more water. I've been drinking about 80 or more ounces of water per day. T...
We know 2020 has been rough for everyone, and we are hopeful for a brighter 2021. Here are some self care ideas to br...
2021 is right around the corner. Some of you maybe writing down your new year's resolutions or goals. Here are some g...
Holidays are usually enjoyable. Here are 10 tips to help you have a healthier holiday season:
Don’t skip meals. Ski...