Spring has sprung. While a lot of people have gotten vaccinated, it's still important to observe social distancing measures to keep everyone safe. Here are 8 Spring social distancing fitness ideas:
1) Get outside and take up walking or running. A little fresh air is good for the soul.
2) Do an outdoor yoga workout or class. Grab a mat and find some green space or find an outdoor yoga class in a park near you.
3) Go for a hike! Hiking is a great way to get outdoors and is the perfect social distancing workout. Plus, you'll get to take in some nature and beautiful surroundings.
4) HIIT it! Do a tabata workout outside that requires little to no equipment.
5) Go for a bike ride. Many cities have trails or beltways that are great for cycling!
6) Take a dance class! Grab some friends and do a dance workout class in someone's backyard!
7) Find a court. Into pickleball, tennis, volleyball, etc? Find a court and a few friends to play with.
8) Find a challenging staircase outside and do a stair workout!