Tips for living a healthier life start with taking action. As life returns back to normal, it's hard staying on track when it comes to health and nutrition. Here are some tips:
1) Create a workout schedule: Set a side one hour a day to workout and put it on your calendar. When you write something in or put it on your iCalendar with a reminder, it makes it easier to keep to your agenda.
2) Go grocery shopping & meal prep in advance: A busier work schedule makes it harder to eat healthy. We recommend going grocery shopping to cover the 5 day work period and meal prepping on a Sunday, so you're not tempted to order something unhealthy via a food delivery app.
3) Create a morning routine and stick to it: Whether you wake up and read the paper, watch the news, journal, or creating a to-do list-- it's important to start the day on the high note. It's better to start the day by learning or writing out your thoughts or a plan for the day instead of wasting it scrolling through social media.
4) Set an alarm for Instagram: Instagram allows you to set a daily reminder for how long you want to be on instagram. You will get a reminder when you've reached your daily limit
5) Meditate: Meditating can do wonders and can help you become happier and less stressed as well.