Fitness challenges are a great way to stay in shape during the Summer. Here are some great fitness challenges to look into:
1) 30 Day Fitness Challenge: This one typically involves working out for 30 days straight and sometimes involves a mix of HIIT, cardio, & weight training. Definitely a great way to get back into fitness. However, I don't recommending doing more than two consecutive challenges like this as you need to give your body time to recover and rest.
2) 75 Hard Challenge: This one is no joke. I've only known one person to complete it. The daily rules for the challenge are: follow a diet, (2) 45 min workouts, no alcohol or cheat meals, take a progress picture, and 10 pages of reading.
3) Weight Loss Challenge: Weigh and take before body photos of yourself before the challenge starts. During the challenge, count your macros daily and log them into MyFitnessPal. Create an active lifestyle by finding the workout class for you or join a sports league of some kind that will get you moving regularly. Weigh in weekly.
4) Walking or Running Challenges: Some of these challenges involve paying money and competing against a group of people over a certain number of weeks. These challenges involve hitting daily step and/or distance goals.
5) The Healthy Eating Challenge: This challenge is all about nutrition only and involves counting your macros. Some people who do this challenge may eat extremely clean by removing sugar, fried food, fast food, and fattening foods from their diet completely with no cheat meals over a certain period.