Self Care Ideas To Use In 2021
by Cameron Greene
December 30, 2020
We know 2020 has been rough for everyone, and we are hopeful for a brighter 2021. Here are some self care ideas to bring with you in the new year. For this next year, focus on building a better you through self care and self love. It will make you feel happier for sure. It's important to make sure that you are doing something for your self each day.
Here are a few ideas:
1) Lift weights while you binge
2) Spend 20 minutes decluttering
3) Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day
4) Take a lunchtime stroll
5) Give yourself a DIY manicure and pedicure
6) Schedule time to meditate
7) Spend time in nature
8) Plant something
9) Spend time volunteering
10) Discover a new podcast
11) Pamper yourself with a good face mask and skincare routine
12) Do an at home workout
13) Schedule a zoom date with friends
14) Take a course in something brand new
15) Learn a new hobby
16) Indulge in a fancy cocktail or warm beverage at home
17) Take a relaxing bath
18) Cook your favorite meal
19) Make something
20) Detox from social media
21) Treat yourself to some nice flowers
22) Take photos of things that make you happy
23) Unfollow negative people
24) Make a playlist of your favorite songs
25) Dance like no one is watching
If this last two years have taught us anything it is that COVID affects each of us differently and our immune systems...
Whether we are ready for the holidays or not, they are here!! That means a time for family gatherings, great food, fr...
I recently did a juice cleanse in which you drink one gallon of juice per day for a two day period. The two gallons o...
Fitness challenges are a great way to stay in shape during the Summer. Here are some great fitness challenges to look...
Tips for living a healthier life start with taking action. As life returns back to normal, it's hard staying on track...
Does sauna therapy actually work? The answer is yes! Did you know that sauna therapy helps to liberate toxins stored ...
There are lots of beauty trends out there right now such as Coolsculpting and Cryotherapy. But, have you heard of Coo...
Another Wellness Wednesday is almost in the books. How are we doing on our 2021 goals so far? Today, we are going to ...
I made one of my New Year's Goals to drink more water. I've been drinking about 80 or more ounces of water per day. T...
2021 is right around the corner. Some of you maybe writing down your new year's resolutions or goals. Here are some g...