The only bad workout is one that you don't do. It's always good to have a little motivation especially on days where you may struggle to go to the gym. I know I always feel better after a workout once it's done. However, on some days, I have to read some motivational quotes to help inspire me.
1) Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
2) Slow progress is better than no progress. Stay positive and don't give up.
3) Don't stop until you're proud.
4) Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.
5) If running is difficult, run more.
6) Push yourself. No one is going to do it for you.
7) It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up.
8) Hustle for that muscle.
9) Don't wish for a good body, work for it.
10) You may not be there yet, but you are closer than you were yesterday.