by Charles Weller November 07, 2016
This is a healthy twist on a decadent dessert favorite. High in plant based proteins and nutrients, it makes a great treat any time of the day!
1. Combine all ingredients except brown rice protein powder, coconut water, cinnamon, and almond butter in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Add crushed Spirulina cookies to this batter and stir until incorporated.
3. Take out a muffin tin lined with cupcake foil and fill in about a tablespoon of batter in each slot. Shake tin to spread completely.
4. Next, freeze tin for about 30 minutes while combining the rest of the ingredients for the nut butter batter.
5. Combine brown rice powder protein and all other ingredients until smooth and spoon batter into each slot about a tablespoon worth and freeze again for another 30 minutes.
6. Next, top off tin with remaining batter and store in freezer to set overnight.
6. Take out, remove foil and enjoy the next day.
Makes approximately 12