by Charles Weller November 07, 2016
Instead of your average cookie dough and oatmeal cookies, these Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies have gone out all green with envy. In this case SuperGreen! These are one of the best high protein oatmeal cookies you will taste, WITH a side of greens.
1. Place Medjool Dates in a food processor and process dates into a nice sticky paste.
2. Next, add all other ingredients with processed dates in a large bowl and stir until well incorporated.
3. Next, spoon finished batter onto a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Next, set oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Finally, take out cookie sheet and cookies cool on a cooling rake.
6. Serve warm and enjoy.