by Charles Weller November 07, 2016
These SuperFood Post-Workout Snacks were made for the holidays. Yet they can enjoyed at time throughout the year. For these who love mint and cookies n crème ice-cream, you will get not only that but also a healthy dose of energy sustaining supergreens and plant-based proteins in every bite.
1. Combine all ingredients except coconut milk, Spirulina cookies and chia seeds in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a bowl, mix only coconut milk and chia seeds until well combined and set aside to thicken up.
3. Next, crush Spirulina cookies and sprinkle into mint cookies n crème mix and stir well.
4. Spoon in thickened coconut chia seed mix into popsicle molds in layers while pouring combined mint cookies n crème mix and finish with the last of the coconut chia seed mix on top.
5. Store in freezer to set overnight.
6. Take out and enjoy the next day.