by Charles Weller November 07, 2016
This flavor packed supergreen dessert is also power packed with plant-based protein and nutrients. Full of natural flavor, this is a must-have to reward yourself after a hard workout or work week!
1. For the pie crust: combine all ingredients except Ground-Based protein powder, wheatgrass, chlorella, coconut milk, greek yogurt, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice and raspberries in a food processor and process until batter is clumpy and sticky.
2. For the SuperGreen Cheese Cake Batter: combine all other ingredients leftover except at least half of the raspberry ingredient and blend until smooth.
3. Slice remaining raspberries and add to SuperGreen cheese cake batter and stir to incorporate.
4. Take out a 10×10 spring-form cake pan lined with a circle-cutout parchment paper and fill pie crust batter within cake pan. Press to spread completely.
5. Next, fill SuperGreen cheese cake batter over pie crust and spread to the brim. Add extra raspberry fruit on top for affect.
6. Cover and place cake pan in freezer to set for about 6 hours or overnight.
6. Take out, thaw and cut into slices to enjoy your raspberry supergreen cheese cake the next day.