by Alan Martell December 19, 2016
It is so easy to fall into the habit of eating unhealthy snacks during this time of year and that is really not what you want to be doing. Chocolate, creamy coffees and everything else you are consuming should really be monitored if you want to stay healthy. You can still get the nutrients that you need, while enjoying some delicious and festive smoothies along the way. Smoothies are definitely NOT just suitable for Winter, they are so beneficial to your body and can make you feel good all year around. The following top 10 healthy smoothie recipes are easy to make and absolutely perfect for the holiday season.
Who doesn't love gingerbread at this time of the year? The following smoothie will look good, smell great and taste absolutely amazing which is the most important thing!
Simply blend all the ingredients together until at your preferred consistency and serve. Add a little gingerbread man to sit on the top of your smoothie to make the drink extra festive and give it a cute touch.
If Christmas had a taste it would definitely taste like this smoothie - sweet, delicious and a little bit like heaven. Don't believe me? Blend it up right now and see for yourself - Santa would definitely approve!
- Blend everything except the candy canes together until the drink arrives at a smooth consistency. Add the crushed candy canes to the top of your smoothie and one to hang on the side of the glass for decoration.
If you are anything like me, you always enjoy a homemade apple pie after your Christmas lunch. So what would be more fitting on this list than an apple pie smoothie? It's also much healthier than the real thing which is a plus!
- Simply blend all the ingredients together, serve and enjoy!
The following recipe is really delicious and is a great snack to prepare during the holiday months because it's festive and 100% guilt free. Craving a chocolaty touch to your smoothie? This is the right choice.
- Blend until smooth, garnish with marshmallows if you wish and serve.
Now there is nothing more Christmassy than eggnog, is there? Even if you don't like it, this smoothie is actually really good and well worth giving a go.
- Combine these all together and blend until satisfied, serve and enjoy.
Peppermint in a smoothie can be so refreshing and it's also perfect for drinking during the holiday season to really get you in the spirit. You can even decorate this with a holiday candy cane if you wish.
- Simply mix all these ingredients together in your food processor until it gets to your required consistency, serve and enjoy.
Who doesn't love pumpkin this time of year? This might not sound like something that would be overly appealing in a smoothie but give it a try and you will be surprised with the interesting taste.
- Put all the ingredients into your food blender and blitz until satisfied. Serve and enjoy!
There is no question that pecan pie is absolutely delicious and the smoothie version is just as delicious. However it's a nice, healthy alternative that will not leave you feeling guilty if you go back for seconds.
- Mix all these together and blend until smooth.
This is another classic holiday dessert that tastes amazing as a refreshing smoothie. Whether you want to snack on this during the holiday period or all year around, it's definitely worth knowing this recipe.
- Blitz all the ingredients together in a food blender, serve and enjoy!
For something a little different but super festive and delicious, this is definitely your "go-to" smoothie. The sweetness is so common in a smoothie but that spicy little touch will really tantalize your taste buds.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the berries) in a food processor and blitz until satisfied. Serve before topping with the berries and enjoy.
Now that you know some delicious Superfood Protein Christmas smoothie recipes that you can prepare at home yourself, why not give them a try? You can get FREE samples here. They work out much cheaper than buying coffee/hot chocolate every day and they are also really healthy of course. You could even try ALL of these recipes to see which one you like the best. Of course you can tweek some of the ingredients if you don't like any of the ones that have been detailed, you can also make up your own festive smoothies if you are feeling particularly creative.
by Charles Weller February 04, 2018
by Charles Weller January 12, 2018
by Charles Weller September 19, 2017